We are dedicated to making your dreams come true!
2013 – 2023!
10th Year Anniversary of Class Talent Ltd
2023 marks the 10th Anniversary of Class Talent Ltd,
We will be celebrating in style! At Blackpool Tower Ballroom
A weekend of celebrations!!
Please see Blackpool Tower Ballroom for further details.
2023 dates for the West End, the North and South of England and Disneyland® Paris now available!
Class Talent have 40 years experience of working with adults and children alike, both mainstream and special needs, and we welcome any performing group suitable for a family variety show, to join us for some ‘once in a life-time’ experiences.
To tread the boards of the rich and famous, and to use the same dressing rooms, will make lasting memories which will stay with you for the rest of your lives!
Are you a principal, do you run, teach, or are you a member of a performance group, whose members are aged between 5 years and 80 years old?
If you have a Talent, a Dream. Well, now it can be a reality!
We accept any genre of performing arts, such as:
- Dance Schools, Theatre Schools, Infant/Junior/Secondary/Post 16 Schools, or Special Educational Needs Schools and Colleges
- Amateur Dramatic Groups, Group Singers, Marching Bands
- Ballroom & Latin Dance Schools, Choirs, Cheerleading Groups
- Irish Dance Schools, National Dance Schools, Tap Dance Schools
- Mature performers and special educational performers are most welcome
- Any amount of performers, even soloists are welcome (We accept one soloist/duet to perform in each of our West End shows)
The advantages of performing in one of Class Talent’s shows:
• We accept performers from 5 years old in the West End and Disneyland. There is no upper age limit.
• Class Talent take the safeguarding of your performers very seriously, so much so, we have one member of our staff dedicated solely to the safe guarding aspect of your visit. We have a very good working relationship with the Councils who issue the licences to perform in the West End.
• Whole page exclusively to you and your performers in the programme. (Half page for soloists and duets)
• Use of the Professional Casts’ dressing rooms at the West End Theatres and Disneyland Paris®.
• We employ the theatres own lighting and technical staff to ensure your performers are given the best possible experience.
• Professional Photographer.
• Friendly Class Talent staff who are on hand all day for any assistance you may require.
• The only commitment that we ask of the performers is that they buy a souvenir T-shirt for the finale of the show, and auditorium tickets for their performance at the theatres.
• The only commitment from the dancing school is that we ask you to take out an advert in the souvenir programme.
• The use of microphones will incur a small charge.
• There are no hidden costs.
We fully understand the pressures that many groups face when taking part in shows like ours, therefore our dedicated, committed staff (All Enhanced DBS Checked, Licensed Chaperones and Qualified First Aiders) are on hand throughout all the stages of the show to make sure this is the most enjoyable experience for you & your group.